Blues Improvisation Lessons
With Blues Improvisation Lessons you will be able to create solos in 12-bar blues
Several approaches to Blues Improvisation will be treated, that’s why the course is divided into 4 sections:
- Blues lick on Minor Pentatonic;
- Blues lick on Major and Minor Pentatonic;
- Arpeggios on 12-bar Blues;
- Blues lick on 6ths.
Following the lectures will be very easy as every exercise is presented with a central angle view at first and later right hand and left hand views will be shown together with the structures and diagrams for the chords; moreover the exercises will be shown at different speeds and music sheets are synchronized with the lesson.
All the video lessons are made in “No Chatting” style, in order not to waste time in speaking.
The courses are addressed to people who can already play guitar and want to know and improve Blues.
- 0% theory, 100% practice
- HD Video and Audio
- Central Angle View
- Right Hand and Left Hand
- Repetition of lessons at different speeds
- Structures and diagrams for the accords
- Sheet synchronized with the lesson
- Music Scores Pdf and gpx download